Sort of Incorrect Les Miserables Lyrics — You’re the One That I Want
No, that looks right to me.
Spotlight of the Week Image - Tusken Raider concept art
Celebrating the franchises 10th Anniversary, Koei Tecmo Europe have now unveiled the complete new character roster for Samurai Warriors 4 joining some of the returning fan favourites from the series. New assets have also been provided showing some scenes from the “Legend of Kinki” and “Legend…
Friends rewatch - 2x07 – TOW Ross Finds Out
Samurai Warriors 4 - New Character: Kagekatsu Uesugi
- The son of Kenshin Uesugi’s sister Aya, he is later adopted by Kenshin himself. Not a man of many words, he prefers to let his actions speak for him. The constant wrinkles in his brow give him an intimidating air, but he is actually rather delicate. He trains diligently every day in order to live up to his father’s reputation as the God of War.
Samurai Warriors 4 - New Character: Takatora Tōdō
- After serving the Azai clan of Ōmi, he goes to serve Ieyasu Tokugawa. A man of power coming from humble beginnings, he shrewdly does whatever is necessary in order to survive. However, deep within his heart, he possesses intense feelings for his ruler and his friends.
Samurai Warriors 4 - New Character: Munenori Yagyū
- The son of Sekishūsai Yagyū from Yamato, a swordsman of the Shinkage style of combat. Believing in the principles of kindness, plainness, and that the sword can be an instrument of life as well as death, he is a man that can be hard to deal with. Despite his calm and cool demeanor, he is lethally dangerous on the battlefield.
Samurai Warriors 4 - Character: Aya
- The older sister of the daimyō Kenshin Uesugi of Echigo, she is a refined and elegant woman. She serves to guide the way forward for the Uesugi clan and despite a rather harsh demeanor, she cares for each and every member of the clan.
Samurai Warriors 4 - Character: Kenshin Uesugi
- A daimyō from Echigo, he is known as the God of War when on the battlefield. He constantly searches for truth through warfare, making him something of a loner that lives for the sake of fighting. He rarely shows any emotion, instead devoting himself solely to the battle at hand.
Samurai Warriors 4 - Character: Kiyomasa Katō
- A young warrior in the service of Hideyoshi Toyotomi, he combines both bravery and wisdom, as well as a realistic view of the world. He tends to have a single-minded personality and can be rather careless, but behind his cold demeanor, he hides a warm and honest nature.
Samurai Warriors 4 - Character: Masanori Fukushima
- An officer under Hideyoshi Toyotomi, he is a young warrior who is always brashly charging forward into fights. He has a rather simplistic personality and is often rebuked by Kiyomasa Katō and Mitsunari Ishida for his mistakes, but nobody can deny his positive attitude and refusal to become discouraged.