Throwback Thursday - Bob Anderson, expert swordsman, fight choreographer, Vader stunt double. A legend.
I stand with S.H.I.E.L.D. Get in on the action and join me in the #ShieldvsHydra fight for a chance to win weekly prizes, plus the Grand Prize - a trip to the #Avengers #AgeOfUltron premiere. http://goo.gl/iLSulS
It’s always fascinating to see what was cut from the year’s slew of big summer blockbusters…
After their initial run-in, Kanan pays Ezra a visit at home.
A very Happy Birthday to our favorite web-slinging hero, Andrew Garfield!
Spotlight of the Week Image - Twi’leks
- A daimyō from Mutsu and retainer of the Date clan, he is quite adept at strategy and is referred to as “Kojūrō the Wise” throughout the Date ranks. Having known his master Masamune since they were small children, he puts Masamune’s safety above all else, causing him to harshly admonish Masamune whenever he sets out on his many reckless endeavors.
- A bewitching beauty who can often be found near powerful men. However, her motivations are her own, and she tends to show up on the battlefield at the most unexpected of times. She refers to herself as the “maid of misfortune,” and looks to bend the men of Shikoku to her will in an effort to subjugate the region.
- The ruler of the Ii clan from Enshū that serves the Imagawa clan. With no male heirs to succeed the Ii clan, she takes on a male name and assumes leadership of the clan. Despite her concerns that she is not fit to rule, her compassion causes her to fight to deliver peace to Enshū.
- A daimyō of Mutsu and the young ruler of the Date clan, he was given the nickname the One-Eyed Dragon due to the eye patch over his right eye. He is highly ambitious and possesses a shrewdness that belies his youth, but is actually quite honest and cheerful. Amidst his prideful displays, he occasionally shows the characteristics of one who could conquer Ōshū.
- The leader of the Iga Ninja clan and servant of Ieyasu Tokugawa, he follows Ieyasu about like a shadow, doing what he can to assist his master’s quest to unite the land. He speaks little, preferring to focus on the task at hand, but is unwaveringly loyal, and is trusted unquestioningly by Ieyasu.
- A daimyō of Mikawa, he hails from a weak regional family, and spends his youth as a hostage in the service of another clan, which teaches him the value of patience. After gaining his independence, he spends much time suffering, further giving him a sense of tolerance that enables him to set out in order to create a land at peace.
- The daughter of Tadakatsu Honda, she fights with both courage and courtesy, personifying the ideal traditional virtues of women in feudal Japan. She greatly respects her severe, yet kind, father, and aspires to be like him. She serves Ieyasu Tokugawa together with her father and constantly works hard to support his cause.
- The fiercest warrior in the Tokugawa Army, he is known for being a brave fighter without equal in battle. He has undying loyalty for his master Ieyasu. His words are often strict and carry great weight, but he speaks little as he provides guidance to his daughter Ina and the other vassals.